Detection, identification, and remediation of pesky flaws are made super easy with Astra’s IoT pentesting service. VAPT with CI/CD integrations vetted scans and more.
Internet of Things or IOT pentesting is defined as the cyber security process that is used to evaluate the security of IoT systems with the aim of pinpointing vulnerabilities and potential areas of risk and helping organizations strengthen their IoT security measures. These systems often include but aren't limited to devices, networks, and setups.
1. Identifying Vulnerabilities: IoT security testing services help identify weaknesses in your elements like configurations, software, and hardware that hackers and bots might exploit. This helps you proactively counteract by applying patches and reinforcing your security measures.
2. Assessing Security Strength: IoT pentesting allows you to gauge your defence against cybercriminals targeting IoT devices. By using various attack vectors, they can assess the effectiveness of their security measures and identify areas for improvement.
3. Enhancing Device Security: IoT penetration testing service helps identify security flaws in your entire ecosystem, covering hardware, embedded software, communication protocols, servers, mobile apps, APIs, and web interfaces. Addressing these vulnerabilities bolsters the security of your IoT devices and safeguards against potential attacks.
4. Meeting Compliance Requirements:Regularly testing the security of your IoT devices guarantees compliance with essential legal regulations like GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2, and others. Non-compliance may lead to hefty fines, penalties, and damage to your reputation.
1. Define Scope and Objectives: We start by clearly defining the test's scope and goals. Our experts then identify the target IoT device or system and specify what aspects of your IoT ecosystem will be tested, including hardware, software, communication protocols, and interfaces.
2. Reconnaissance and Vulnerability Scanning: Next, we gather your IoT device/system information through digital reconnaissance, like IP addresses and firmware versions. Then, we use automated tools for vulnerability scanning to uncover known weaknesses.
3. Penetration Testing: After identifying vulnerabilities, we try exploiting them to gain access through IoT pentesting service. We use various techniques like brute-force attacks and code injection among others. If successful, our team assesses the impact and explore other vulnerable devices.
4. Reporting and Remediation: Lastly, we compile a comprehensive report summarizing the findings, potential impact, and possible remediation ideas to help your team get started in the right direction. A re-scan is conducted after the vulnerabilities are fixed to assess the quality of the patches.
Continuously monitor your applications to find any new or hidden vulnerabilities, their impact, and possible mitigative measures through actionable reports.
Get VAPT reports with assured zero false positives through expert manual vetting of scan results.
Deploy Astra’s intelligent vulnerability scanner to detect and identify vulnerabilities based on a large, constantly updated database of known CVEs and intel.
Make compliance an easy target to achieve with Astra’s compliance-specific scans for HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC2, and ISO 27001.
Integrating Astra’s application penetration testing services early into your project pipeline ensures that no pesky vulnerabilities reach production.
Astra’s publicly verifiable certificates are given after the successful completion of application penetration testing service through fixing vulnerabilities and verification of the fixes made.
Astra’s expert pentesters vet results to deliver you a vulnerability assessment report that has zero false positives.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."