Secure your web apps with Astra Security. Ensure enhanced safety, continuous monitoring, quick vulnerability detection, and more with Astra’s web application security services.
Web application security are measures taken to secure a web application from any risks, or threats that could potentially lead to breaches. Regular vulnerability scans and pentests of web app security measures in place such as data encryption, and firewalls all constitute a part of web application security services.
Web application security solutions play a crucial role in the following manner:
1. Detection and remediation of vulnerabilities with web security testing.
2. Enhanced security of web applications through data encryption, firewalls, and antivirus systems.
3. Ensures compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, & PCI-DSS.
4. Reduces chances of successful cyber attacks and other risks.
The different types of web application security services include:
1. Penetration Testing: This involves web application security monitoring, vulnerability scanning for immediate vulnerability detection, and its planned exploitation to understand their impact.
2. Dynamic Application Security Testing: DAST is a type of automated black-box testing that is carried out on live applications during their run-time. The testers do not have any pertinent information about the application.
3. Static Application Security Testing: SAST is a type of application testing that is run on carried out on applications in their production environment. Source codes are reviewed to find and eliminate vulnerabilities.
Continuously test your assets to detect vulnerabilities at every phase of development. Make vulnerability scanning an integral part of your SDLC.
Deploy Astra to conduct thorough vulnerability assessments that detect and identify vulnerabilities based on a large, constantly updated database of known CVEs and intel.
Schedule and automate your unlimited malware scans with Astra. Deploy Astra’s malware removal tools and have it easy with easy-to-download pdf reports.
Make compliance an easy target to achieve with Astra’s compliance-specific scans for HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC2, and ISO 27001.
Astra’s firewall offers real-time protection from more than hundreds of flaws. Build custom rules and enforce blacklist monitoring. Secure your websites from the get-go.
Fix vulnerabilities with Astra’s CVSS and contextual data-based risk scores. PoC videos and dashboard chats with expert pentesters for the perfect collaborative effort.
Astra’s malware scanner is lightweight and works with collective intelligence through machine learning. Detection and removal of malware are made efficient.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."