Need to check the integrity of your web application’s security? Let Astra’s web application penetration testing service do it for you.
Web application penetration testing service is a systematic process of analyzing the front and back end of a web application to find any loopholes and vulnerabilities that threaten the web application's security. Web app pen testing ensures that vulnerabilities are detected and remediated quickly to secure sensitive data.
Web application penetration test services offered by a web app pentesting company play a crucial role in the following manner:
1. Quick detection and remediation of vulnerabilities.
2. Enhances security of web applications.
3. Ensures compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, & PCI-DSS.
The different types of web application penetration test services include:
1. Internal web application security testing: This service is done for a web application to simulate and identify the lateral movement of hackers within the organizations' defenses using white-box methodology.
2. External web application security testing: Here, attacks are simulated on the live web app with limited information given using black-box methodology to understand the efficacy of placed security controls.
Test your web applications regularly to discover every vulnerability, understand their impact, and remediate with effect.
Successfully remediate and rescan your vulnerabilities and patches. Get a publicly verifiable pentest certificate. Attest your security readiness.
Use Astra’s login recorder chrome extension to easily carry out an authenticated scan behind the login page.
Astra’s vulnerability scanner is constantly evolving based on new intel. Detect a wide range of vulnerabilities from XSS/ SQL injections to business logic errors.
Make compliance an easy target to achieve with Astra’s compliance-specific scans for HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC2, and ISO 27001.
Collaborate with expert pentesters to make remediation easy with the assistance of PoC videos, actionable reports, and more.
Experts at Astra thoroughly vet the scan results to ensure a report free of false positives.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."