Find all the loopholes in your GCP infrastructure and build a secure cloud environment for your business with Astra Security.
GCP security refers to the protection offered to GCP through Google Cloud Security Services. GCP security is crucial since users heavily rely on GCP for applications and data storage. Services provided and measures taken for protection usually include IAM, access control, and security audits.
1. Better Security: Google cloud security services provides accurate security measures to protect your cloud assets by encrypting data, and detecting and mitigating vulnerabilities.
2. Reduce Vulnerabilities: It aids in the timely detection and identification of vulnerabilities which can be mitigated quickly to improve the security posture.
3. Stay Compliant: Achieve and maintain compliance with various international regulatory standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOC2, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
GCP security products include:
1. Data Encryption: GCP provides automated encryption of data using keys and master keys which are rotated from existing ones to news ones regularly.
2. Identity and Access Management: IAM controls user access to GCP resources, monitor usage, audit activity, and aids in compliance.
3. Security Scanning: Scans are carried out regularly to assess the GCP security, and to detect and identify any vulnerabilities so that can be remediated.
Locate, identify, and fix errors and flaws in your cloud configuration. Stay ahead with Astra’s ever-changing security engine
Make use of Astra’s intuitive PoC videos, one on one chats and expert remediation assistance for a hassle-free, collaborative remediation process.
Compliance is an easy goal with Astra’s customized compliance scans for GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001.
Integrate Astra’s cloud testing services and make the shift from DevOps to DevSecOps seamlessly.
Conduct authenticated scans behind logins for the detection of internal threats with help of Astra’s chrome plugin.
Astra’s publicly verifiable certificates are given after the successful completion of application penetration testing service through fixing vulnerabilities and verification of the fixes made.
Comprehensive vulnerability scanning reports with zero false positive assurance through thorough vetting of scan results by expert pentesters.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."