Secure and manage your asset security efficiently with Astra Pentest top-notch vulnerability scanners. Detect business logic errors, injection attacks, and more with its evolving database.
Managed vulnerability scanning utilizes industry-leading software, vulnerability scanners, and other tools to identify, track, evaluate, mitigate security risks both inside and outside your network. This is the first step taken to identify vulnerabilities and ensure that necessary steps are taken to mitigate any cyber threats. Vulnerability management service helps organizations identify, track, evaluate, minimize, and eradicate security risks. This will ensure that even if there is a breach, you are able to maintain business continuity and ensure maximum productivity.
Your organization needs managed vulnerability scanning services because it is essential for maintaining a strong security posture. It helps in protecting your data, systems, and customers information.
Vulnerability management capability:
1. Detect and fix vulnerabilities before they can be exploited
2. Comply with industry standards and regulations
3. Reduce cost and complexity of managing your own vulnerability scanning processes
4. Expert cybersecurity guidance and support from experienced security experts
Managed vulnerability scanning is not a one-time effort. It is a continuous process that requires regular updates, scans, reports, and remediation. By outsourcing vulnerability management service to a trusted provider, you can focus on our core business functions and objectives while ensuring that your systems are up-to date.
Some of the benefits of managed vulnerability scanning services are:
1. It provides continuous and real-time monitoring of your assets and alerts you of any potential threats.
2. It helps you prioritize the most critical vulnerabilities and provides remediation guidance and support.
3. It reduces the risk of data breaches, cyberattacks, and compliance violations.
4. It saves you time and resources by outsourcing the scanning process to experts who use leading vulnerability management solutions.
Astra’s thorough vulnerability scanner detects and identifies vulnerabilities based on a large, constantly updated database of known CVEs and intel.
Conduct regular manual or automated pentests with Astra to rigorously test your security systems for flaws and their impact on the applications.
Scan your asset security to detect areas of non-compliance with industry standards (GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA & more).
Obtain verifiable VAPT certificates after completing Astra’s vulnerability assessments, remediation, and rescans.
Conduct authenticated scans behind logins for detection of internal threats.
Integrate Astra’s managed vulnerability scanning services into your CI/CD pipeline for seamless detection of vulnerabilities at every phase.
Carry out authenticated scans using Astra’s security scanner by sharing your credentials smoothly with our chrome plugin login recorder.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."