Opt Astra Security’s intelligent healthcare cyber security services to monitor your assets in a rapidly changing healthcare environment continuously.
Cybersecurity testing is a process of assessing and evaluating the security of systems and applications that use and/or store sensitive data of an organization. It identifies and mitigates potential security threats and vulnerabilities that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of resources that might impact business continuity.
Cybersecurity testing will help organizations to improve their security posture, comply with industry standards and regulations, and protect their digital assets, reputation, and customers.
There are 6 cybersecurity testing methods:
1. Cyber security audit: This is designed to be a comprehensive overview of your network. It looks for vulnerabilities as it assesses whether your system is compliant with industry standards and regulations. Through these audits, you will understand what gaps need to be filled.
2. Penetration test: Often called pen testing, it is a form of ethical hacking. During a pen test, IT professionals will intentionally launch an attack on a system to access applications, websites, and networks. The main objective of a pen test is to identify areas of weakness and provide remediation support.
3. Vulnerability scan: This is the process of identifying security vulnerabilities in systems and software with the goal of protecting it from breaches.
4. Security Scan: This searches for misconfigurations in a system. A misconfiguration is an incorrect design of a system or a component that can lead to vulnerabilities. When security systems aren’t defined or the default values aren’t maintained a misconfiguration occurs.
5. Risk assessment: This is a process that analyzes the various security controls in an organization and the possible threats that can occur within them.
6. Posture assessment: These can be conducted to optimize your ROI, get started with a new strategy, prepare for organizational changes or address any security gaps within the digital infrastructure.
Astra Security is a vulnerability assessment and penetration testing company that provides round-the-clock security testing services to assess internet-facing assets as quickly and efficiently as possible to detect vulnerabilities.
Our offerings help with:
1.Better security coverage for web and mobile applications, cloud infrastructure, networks, and APIs.
2. Detection and remediation of vulnerabilities and security gaps of varying criticality.
3. Maintenance of compliance with regulatory requirements like HIPAA, SOC2, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
4. Shifting from DevOps to DevSecOps giving due priority to security testing applications in SDLC.
Carry our regular, continuous, scheduled penetration tests of assets to spot vulnerabilities at any phase of development.
Scan your assets with Astra's automated scanner continuously. Test your app before every build. Never miss a loophole or ship vulnerable code.
Astra’s malware scanners with their scheduled, unlimited scans are just the solution to any malware that could be plaguing your assets and their cybersecurity.
Share your credentials smoothly and safely with Astra’s chrome plugin for scanning behind the login. Find hidden issues with access controls with just a click.
Astra’s vetted scans are the perfect solution to help you with perfect reports with assured zero false positives.
Comply with major industry standards like HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, and more using Astra’s targeted compliance scans for assets.
Experts at Astra thoroughly vet the scan results to ensure a report free of false positives.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."