With 3000+ tests, zero false positives, CI/CD integration, and collaborative remediation, Astra is here to provide 24*7 vigilance over your web applications with the finest VAPT services in Bangalore, India.
VAPT is a security service that performs vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on web applications, mobile applications, networks, and servers. VAPT services help organizations identify and mitigate security threats and vulnerabilities that could compromise confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their data and resources.
VAPT services also helps organizations to comply with industry standards and regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc. Vulnerability assessment is the process of identifying, classifying, and prioritizing vulnerabilities in a system or application. It can be performed manually or with automated tools. Penetration testing is the process of simulating an attack to identify security weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
There are various types of VAPT services depending on the target application and the scope and depth of the testing. Some of the common types are:
1. Network penetration testing: This tests the security of a network infrastructure including firewalls, routers, switches, and other devices.
2. Web application penetration testing: This tests the security of web applications that are hosted on the internet or intranet. It can detect vulnerabilities such as XSS, SQL injection, common injection, path traversal, and insecure server configuration.
3. Mobile application penetration testing: This tests the security of mobile applications that run on Android, iOS, or other platforms.
4. API penetration testing: This tests the security of APIs used to communicate between applications. It can identify vulnerabilities in the authentication, authorization, encryption, and data validation.
5. Cloud penetration testing: This tests the security of cloud-based applications and platforms that are hosted on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other providers.
Astra Security is a vulnerability assessment and penetration testing company that provides round-the-clock security testing services to assess internet-facing assets as quickly and efficiently as possible to detect vulnerabilities.
Our VAPT offerings help with:
1. Better security coverage for web and mobile applications, cloud infrastructure, networks, and APIs.
2. Detection and remediation of vulnerabilities and security gaps of varying criticality.
3. Maintenance of compliance with regulatory requirements like HIPAA, SOC2, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
4. Shifting from DevOps to DevSecOps giving due priority to security testing applications in SDLC.
Astra Security’s comprehensive vulnerability scanner can locate and identify vulnerabilities based on a massive, up-to-date database of Known CVEs and information
Manage, assign, monitor, streamline vulnerabilities, be in touch with developers, check compliance status, and collaborate with security experts with Astra’s easy-to-navigate and highly interactive dashboard
Authenticate Astra’s scanner by using their login recorder chrome extension and forget worrying about running out of session time while scanning behind the login page
Get comprehensive and detailed test summaries. Astra provides accurate risk scores that help you finalize fixes while the guidelines and video PoCs gradually help with the vulnerability fixes.
Obtain publicly verifiable VAPT certificates by Astra once you have successful completion of your VAPT journey until rescanning.
Integrate Astra’s VAPT services with your CI/CD pipeline for smooth automatic scans before each build. Integrations with slack & Jira allow a hassle-free workflow.
Astra is a provider of comprehensive and extensive vulnerability scanning reports with the assurance of zero false positives by expert pentesters
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."