Make use of Astra’s SaaS vulnerability scanning service to conduct a holistic assessment of your SaaS application stored in cloud infrstructures.
SaaS vulnerability scanning is a process of assessing and evaluating the security posture of SaaS applications and other platforms hosted on the cloud. SaaS vulnerability scan can help organizations to identify and mitigate potential security threats and vulnerabilities that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their data and resources.
SaaS vulnerability scanning can also help organizations to comply with industry standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
SaaS vulnerability scanning helps identify and fix security vulnerabilities in SaaS applications. SaaS vulnerability scan service provides many benefits for a business:
1. Improved visibility: SaaS vulnerability scanning service can help organizations to monitor and track new vulnerabilities in your SaaS applications such as web application scanning, network scanning, SSL/TLS testing, etc.
2. Regulatory compliance: It can help organizations to comply with industry standards and regulations, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
3. Better risk management: It can help prioritize and mitigate the risks associated with SaaS applications. It can provide reports, APIs, webhooks and more to better understand your security posture.
4. Save time and resources: It can help save time and resources by using a cloud-based service that is easy to use, scalable, and cost-effective.
Astra Security is a vulnerability assessment and penetration testing company that provides round-the-clock security testing services to assess internet-facing assets as quickly and efficiently as possible to detect vulnerabilities.
Our VAPT offerings help with:
1. Better security coverage for web and mobile applications, cloud infrastructure, networks, and APIs.
2. Detection and remediation of vulnerabilities and security gaps of varying criticality.
3. Maintenance of compliance with regulatory requirements like HIPAA, SOC2, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
4. Shifting from DevOps to DevSecOps giving due priority to security testing applications in SDLC.
Astra’s thorough vulnerability scanner detects and identifies vulnerabilities based on a large, constantly updated database of known CVEs and intel.
Conduct regular manual or automated pentests with Astra to rigorously test your security systems for flaws and their impact on the applications.
Conduct authenticated scans behind logins for detection of internal threats.
Scan your asset security to detect areas of non-compliance with industry standards (GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA & more).
Integrate Astra’s managed vulnerability scanning services into your CI/CD pipeline for seamless detection of vulnerabilities at every phase.
Obtain verifiable VAPT certificates after completing Astra’s vulnerability assessments, remediation, and rescans.
Have clear visibility of risk scores and analyses, communicate with security experts and developers, and prioritize fixes, all from one, single platform.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."