Opt Astra Security’s intelligent IT security audit services to monitor your assets in a rapidly changing IT environment continuously.
IT Security Audit is a systematic and comprehensive examination of an organization's information technology systems, practices, and controls to identify vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, and enhance your overall security posture.
1. Identify Security Gaps: The services of an IT security audit company can help you detect vulnerabilities and identify gaps in your digital armour before malicious actors can exploit the, thus empowering you to patch the same and strengthen your security posture.
2. Compliance Assurance: Although going digital opens multiple avenues for your business, it usually comes with the restraints of various legal and industrial compliance standards such as PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, and more. Conducting regular IT security audits helps prepare for the same and avoid non-compliance.
3. Increased Stakeholder Confidence: Carrying out regular audits and publishing the publicly verifiable certifications and reports of IT security audits of your business help in building trust and confidence of not just your customers and vendors but also other stakeholders, thus improving your brand value.
IT security audit services can be categorized into two broad types based on the scope and focus of the assessment: internal and external.
1. Internal IT Security Audits: An internal IT security audit is carried out by the in-house security team and staff of your organization. This is usually applicable for large firms and MNCs since most small and medium-sized businesses do not have the budget to support the same.
2. External IT Security Audits: An external IT security audit is carried out by a team of ethical hackers and security experts who are not part of your organization in any way or form. Such audits are common across businesses of all sizes and allow you to leverage their experience and expertise.
Continuously pentest your applications to find all vulnerabilities, their impact, and possible mitigative measures to get your organization ready for a thorough IT security audit.
Make compliance an easy target to achieve with Astra’s compliance-specific scans for HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC2, and ISO 27001.
Deploy Astra to conduct thorough vulnerability assessments that detect and identify vulnerabilities based on a large, constantly updated database of known CVEs and intel.
Fix vulnerabilities with Astra’s CVSS and contextual data-based risk scores. PoC videos and dashboard chats with expert pentesters for the perfect collaborative effort.
Detailed vulnerability reports with risk scores, affected components, and suggested fixes for each security loophole.
Integrate Astra’s vulnerability scanner into your SDLC for smooth vulnerability-free application development.
Astra provides comprehensive reports with zero false positives through thorough vetting by expert pentesters.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."