Guarantee safety with Astra Pentest. Use Astra’s external vulnerability assessment services to scan your assets and enhance safety to newer heights.
Vulnerability assessments usually refer to an extensive review of your computer systems, networks, software, or organization's digital structure that aims to identify, assess and rank potential weaknesses in. The primary aim of such an assessment is to detect and rectify potential flaws before any malicious actors leverage the same to gain unauthorized access and compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of your data.
1. Risk Identification and Management: Vulnerability assessment services play a crucial role in uncovering potential security vulnerabilities empowering you with the ability to effectively manage and mitigate risks and decrease your organization's overall risk exposure.
2. Regulatory Compliance: Conducting regular cyber vulnerability assessment services ensures your alignment with necessary legal compliance statutes and industry regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2, and more. Non-compliance often leads to potential fines, penalties, and reputational harm.
3. Resource Allocation and Cost Efficiency: The reports of vulnerability assessments serve as a compass for informed decision-making in the allocation of your cybersecurity resources, allowing you to focus resources toward areas that demand the utmost attention, rather than dispersing them thinly across the entire infrastructure.
4. Enhanced Cybersecurity Posture: Successful remediation of weaknesses identified by a vulnerability assessment company allows you to establish a robust foundation for data security, ensuring seamless business operations, and building trust with your customers and stakeholders.
Vulnerability assessments can be categorized into two broad types based on the scope and focus of the assessment: internal and external.
1. Internal Vulnerability Assessments:: An internal vulnerability assessment is carried out from the perspective of an insider or privileged user within the organization. It essentially aims to assess digital assets and systems that are accessible from within the internal network.
2. External Vulnerability Assessments: An external vulnerability assessment is performed from the viewpoint of an outsider or potential attacker. It inherently focuses on evaluating an organization's digital assets and systems that are accessible from the internet.
Security vulnerability assessment services by Astra ensure scans based on NIST and OWASP methodologies capable of detecting over 3000 different vulnerabilities in a go.
Astra’s compliance-specific scans are just the thing for regular upkeep of compliance with regulatory standards like GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and SOC2.
Conduct regular manual or automated pentests with Astra to rigorously test your security systems for flaws and their impact on the applications.
With Astra, you get verified fixes. Astra allows you to rescan once remediation is complete to double-check the secureness of the patches made.
Tired of weeding out false positives from your reports? Well, here are Astra’s vetted scans to the rescue. Reports are manually vetted by experts to weed out false positive long before it reaches you.
Astra’s scan behind logins checks the security of your assets not only from an outsider's perspective but internally too based on given creds.
Add your cred safely into Astra’s chrome plugin to scan behind the logins for any issues with access control. Secure your logins and your role-based access even further.
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."