Opt for Astra Pentest, the total package for vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services. Conduct over 3000+ tests. Find and fix vulnerabilities with ease.
Spot vulnerabilities at every stage of the SDLC. Understand their impact. Remediate them efficiently.
Vulnerability assessment services by Astra ensure scans based on NIST and OWASP methodologies. It is capable of detecting over 3000 different vulnerabilities in a go.
Integrate Astra seamlessly into your SDLC. Make the transition from DevOps to DevSecOps. Prioritize security at every phase.
Astra scans behind the login page and checks the security of your assets not only from an outsider's perspective but internally too based on given creds.
A publicly verifiable VAPT certificate is given after the confirmed remediation of vulnerabilities is found. Increase trustworthiness and reliability with Astra’s pentest certificates.
Astra’s compliance-specific scans are just the thing for regular upkeep of compliance with regulatory standards like GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and SOC2.
After completion of VAPTs and remediation, Astra provides rescans to ensure airtight, foolproof security for your assets.
Astra provides comprehensive vulnerability scanning reports with zero false positive assurance through thorough vetting of scan results by expert pentesters.
Astra Pentest provides you with the number one vulnerability assessments and penetration testing services at highly affordable prices. Here are other features that are bound to make Astra your favorite VAPT partner.Let's Talk
“Astra’s Pentest Suite provides exactly the features we need to maximize the security of the service we provide to our clients. We are impressed by their commitment to continuous rather than sporadic testing and the way in which their technology blends with ours.”
I am very satisfied with the result and the recommendations of the audit report. It was an eye opener. We were able to optimize the security of the app to meet the expectations of our customers."
Astra's pentest certificate is a publicly verifiable pentest certificate that is provided to customers after the following processes:
Astra provides remediation assistance in the following ways:
1. Contextual collaboration between expert pentesters and developers of customer organization for efficient remediation.
2. Dashboards contain comment boxes directly underneath every listed vulnerability so that you can clear your queries immediately.
3. Astra Security provides actionable VAPT reports with easy-to-follow remediation steps and with risk scores based on CVSS scores and contextual data for prioritization of fixes.
4. Customer service is available 24*7 through emails, phone calls, and chats.
Astra's login recorder chrome extension records your login credentials seamlessly to carry out authenticated scans without session time-outs.
The following are the benefits of employing Astra Security's VAPT solutions:
1. Identify and fix security flaws in your website.
2. Penetration testing emulates real-life attack scenarios and helps in mitigating risks.
3. Help in achieving certain compliance requirements and avoid hefty penalties for non-compliance.
Yes, Astra Security's cybersecurity services include vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. The successful remediation of the vulnerabilities identified is verified with the help of mandatory unlimited re-scans.
Manual vetting of automated vulnerability scan results by expert pentesters can help in the weeding out of pesky false positives. This gives you a completely actionable report with zero false positives for remediation efficiency.