You can enable SQLite module on your cPanel hosting easily with the following steps:
- Login to your cPanel account provided by the hosting provider (GoDaddy, HostGator, Bluehost etc.)
- Navigate to the “Software” section and click on “Select PHP Version”
- In the page titled “PHP Selector | extensions” tick the checkmark next to “pdo_sqlite” and click “Save”
- You should not see the “module set saved” message on the screen
- Optionally, you can confirm that the SQLlite module has been enabled from a phpinfo() file
Please note that the options specified in the screenshots may vary based on the cPanel version installed by the hosting provider. For enabling SQLite on your VPS or dedicated server follow this guide.