Are you getting errors while creating an account on Astra with Github? It might be because of some incorrect settings in the Github account.
Fix the errors by changing the following settings:
1. Make sure your email is set to Public
- Navigate to “Emails” in the Personal settings section.
- Enter a verified email in the “Primary email address field“
- Make sure that “Keep my email private” is unchecked.
2. Make sure you have your public email set
- Navigate to “Profile” in the Personal settings section.
- In the “Public Email” section, choose “Select a verified email to display.” See the picture below for reference.
Try again and the errors would disappear.